Outstanding Teacher Service Award
Lisa Cattanach, NCTM, Chair
The purpose of the KCMTA Outstanding Teacher Service Award is to recognize those who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in their volunteerism to KCMTA.
- The KCMTA Outstanding Teacher Service Award shall be awarded yearly at the May general meeting.
- Any active KCMTA member is eligible to receive the award.
- Any active member of KCMTA may nominate someone for this award.
- The board shall vote on the nominees at the April board meeting.
- The award may be received more than once.
Deadline: Nominations will be accepted between January 1 and April 1.
Please submit the following information to the chair, as part of your nomination:
- Nominee’s name
- Your name
- Reasons you consider the candidate worthy of the award